Rogl Consult / Dirk Rogl, as the operator of this website, is the responsible body for the personal data of the users (hereinafter:"you") of the website within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act.
As a matter of principle, you can use our online offer without disclosing your identity.
- Collection of personal data
We only collect personal data through our website if you voluntarily provide us with such data, for example as part of a request or registration or other entries in contact forms. Insofar as the collection and storage of personal data is not permitted by law anyway, this will only be done after your prior consent. If you fill out a contact form within our website, your details will be stored on specially protected servers. Access is only possible for a few specially authorized persons.
- Personal data within the meaning of this data protection regulations are individual information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person. This includes information such as your name, address, postal address, telephone number, or email address.
- Personal data also includes information about your use of our website. In this context, we collect personal data from you as follows: information about your visits to our website, e.g. The extent of the data transfer, the location from which you retrieve data from our website, and other connection data and sources that you retrieve. This is usually done through the use of log files and cookies. For more information on log files and cookies, please click below.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you require, such as contacting, downloading or newsletter delivery. Detailed information on the Services can be found under paragraph 3;
- To ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible;
- To comply with our obligations under any contracts concluded between you and us, such as registrations for academy events;
- In order to establish, design and change any contractual relationship between you and us;
- To enable you to participate in interactive offers if you wish;
- To inform you about changes to our services.
- Contact form
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, such as a callback request or the request for information material, your details from the request form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not share this data without your consent. Please note paragraph 1, paragraph 2 and paragraph 6.
- Newsletter registration
If you would like to receive the offered newsletter on our partner website www.travel-commerce.de, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the given e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter (double opt-in).
No further data will be collected unless expressly voluntary, e.g. for optimizing content according to your interests. This data is stored by us and used exclusively for sending the requested information and for personalizing the newsletter. In addition, we perform link tracking for the evaluation and continuous improvement of the newsletter content.
You can easily unsubscribe via link at the end of each newsletter if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter at some point. Please refer to clause 2
- Newsletter tracking
Our newsletters contain so-called tracking pixels. A web beacons is a miniature graphic that is embedded in such e-mails, which are sent in HTML format in order to enable a log file recording and a log file analysis. This allows a statistical evaluation of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Using the embedded tracking pixel, we can tell if and when an email was opened by you and which links in the email were accessed by you.
Such personal data collected via the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and evaluated by us as the controller in order to optimize the sending of the newsletter and to better adapt the content of future newsletters to your interests. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties. You are entitled at any time to revoke the relevant separate declaration of consent made via the double opt-in procedure. After a revocation, this personal data will be deleted by us. We automatically interpret a cancellation of the receipt of the newsletter as a revocation.
- Online bookings
You have the possibility to register for our offers via online booking on our website. Registration is done via a contact form. Please note clause 1, paragraph 2 and paragraph 3.1 as well as our travel and payment conditions.
Information about your computer, cookies and targeting
- Each time you access our site, we collect the following information about your computer: the IP address of your computer, the request of your browser, the requesting domain and the date and time of this request. In addition, the status and amount of data transferred are recorded as part of this request. We also collect product and version information about your computer's browser and operating system. We continue to collect from which website access to our site was made. The IP address of your computer will only be stored for the time of your use of the website and subsequently anonymized by truncation. The remaining data will be stored for a limited period of time. We use this data for the operation of our website, in particular to detect and correct errors of the website, to determine the load on the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
- We may also collect information about your use of our website by using so-called browser cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your disk and that store certain settings and data to exchange with our system through your browser. Cookies do no harm to your computer and contain no viruses. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, as well as information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies allow our systems to recognize the user's device and make any presets immediately available. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transmitted to the hard drive of the respective user's computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to offer you a better and even more tailored service. Most of the cookies used by us are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your computer when you return to our website and thereby:
- Store information about your preferred activities on the website and align our website with your individual interests. This includes, for example, Offers that correspond to your personal interests;
- Accelerate the speed of processing your requests.
- The cookies we use only store the data explained above about your use of the website. This is not done by assigning it to you personally, but by assigning an identification number to the cookie ("Cookie ID"). The cookie ID will not be merged with your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be assigned to you. You can find out how to prevent the use of browser cookies under clause 4.6.
- Our website uses so-called Tracking technologies. We use these technologies to make the Internet offer more interesting for you. This technique makes it possible to target Internet users who have already been interested in our website on the websites of our partners. The display of these advertising materials on the pages of our partners is based on a cookie technology and an analysis of the previous usage behaviour. This analysis is carried out under a pseudonym and no user profiles are merged with your personal data. If you do not agree to the creation of usage profiles, you can object to this by sending us a message. A special opt-out cookie is then placed on your computer, which must be stored permanently. If you delete this cookie or it is automatically deleted by browser settings, you will need to reinstall this cookie when you visit our site again.
- We work with the business partners listed below to help us make the website and the website more interesting for you. Therefore, when you visit the website, cookies from these partner companies are also stored on your hard drive. These are cookies that are automatically deleted after the specified time. Also through the cookies of our partner companies, data is only collected under a cookie ID, which allows our partners to address you with offers that might actually interest you. You can find out below how to prevent the use of such cookies and under clause 4.6.
- Google Analytics
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities for the website operators and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet. Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data.
By using this site, you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the previously described manner and for the aforementioned purpose.
You can also deactivate Google Analytics manually on our website. Click this [google_analytics_optout]link to disable Google Analytics.[/google_analytics_optout]
- Browser plugin
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. You can also capture data (incl. tax) generated by the cookie and your use of the site your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: httpss://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- Objection to data collection by Google
You can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website:
This opt-out cookie must be permanently stored on your computer. If you delete this cookie or it is automatically deleted by browser settings, you will need to reinstall this cookie when you visit our site again.
- IP anonymization
In view of the discussion about the use of analysis tools with complete IP addresses, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the function "Activation of IP ano[_anonymizeIp()]nymization" and therefore IP addresses are only processed abbreviated in order to exclude direct personal reference. Your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address to a server of Google in the USA is transferred and cut there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services related to website activity and Internet usage for website operators. It is not merged into IP address sent as part of Google Analytics from your browser with other data of Google.
- Order processing
We have signed an order processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
- Google AdWords
We use Google Conversion Tracking. Google AdWords sets a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If you visit our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you have clicked on the Google ad and have been redirected to this page. Each AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through AdWords customers' websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. This tells us the total number of users who clicked on an ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, we do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse to set a cookie necessary – for example, by setting your browser, which generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com."
Further information on Google's data protection and the cookies used can be found here: httpss://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
- Browser cookies
If you do not wish to use browser cookies, you can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and to allow cookies only on a case-by-case basis, to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and to enable the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. Please note that when you disable cookies, you may visit our website. limited or not at all.
If you only want to accept our own cookies, but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you can choose the setting in your browser "Block third-party cookies".
- Log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data are related with not certain. A merge of this data with other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to review this data, if concrete evidence of illegal use become known to us.
All information you provide to us is stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website via the Internet. However, we protect our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons by technical and organizational measures. In particular, your personal data will be transmitted encrypted by us. We use the TLS (Transport Layer Security) coding system. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "https://" to "httpss://" and by the lock icon in your browser line. If TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
When communicating by e-mail, we cannot guarantee complete data security, so we recommend that you send confidential information by post:
- No disclosure of your personal data
We do not share your personal data with third parties unless you have consented to the transfer of data or we are entitled or obliged to pass on data by law and/or government or court orders. This may include, in particular, the provision of information for law enforcement purposes, security or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Contradiction promotional emails
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the sending of not expressly requested advertisement and information materials is hereby contradicted. The site operators reserve expressly legal steps in case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam E-mails.
- Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
As the controller, we process and store your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or if this has been provided for by the European legislator or another legislator in laws or regulations to which we are subject as the controller.
If the purpose of storage does not expire or if a storage period prescribed by the European directive and regulation provider or another competent legislator is cancelled, the personal data will be routinely and in accordance with the legal Regulations are blocked or deleted.
- Rights of the person concerned
- Right to confirmation
You have the right to ask us to confirm whether you are being processed personal data. If you would like to avare your right to confirm, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
- Right to information
You have the right to receive free information from us at any time about the personal data stored about you and a copy of this information. In addition, the European legislator has granted you:
- the right to information…
- for the processing purposes
- on the categories of personal data that are processed
- on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still being disclosed, in particular for recipients in third countries or international organisations
- where possible, on the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
- on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and 4 GDPR and, at least in such cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing for you
- if the personal data was not collected from you…
- Information on all available information on the origin of the data
You also have a right of access to whether personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, you shall also have the right to obtain information on the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
If you would like to avare your right to information, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
- Right to Rectification
You have the right to request the immediate rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration.
If you would like to use this right of rectification, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
- Right to erasure (the right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies and that the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data were collected for such purposes or processed in any other way for which they are no longer necessary.
- The person concerned shall revoke his consent to which the processing in accordance with art. 6 Abs. 1 letter a GDPR or Type. 9 para. 2 point a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- The person concerned shall, in accordance with art. 21 para. 1 GDPR object to the processing and there are no primary legitimate reasons for the processing, or the data subject submits in accordance with Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR objecting to the processing.
- The personal data has been processed in an unlawful form.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation under union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with art. 8 para. 1 GDPR.
If one of the above reasons applies and you wish to request the deletion of personal data stored by us, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. Our data protection officer or an employee appointed by him will arrange for the deletion request to be complied with immediately.
If the personal data has been made public by us and our company is responsible in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR obliges the deletion of personal data, we shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, to inform other data controllers who process the published personal data that you have requested from those other data controllers that you have requested that you delete all links to your personal data or copies or replications of your personal data. , unless the processing is required. Our data protection officer or an employee appointed by him will arrange the necessary measures in individual cases.
- Right to restrict processing
You have the right to require us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you for a period of time that allows us, as the controller, to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- As the controller, we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you, as a data subject, need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to the processing in accordance with the Article. 21 sec. 1 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh you as a data subject.
If one of the above conditions is met and you wish to request the restriction of personal data stored by us, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. Our data protection officer or an employee appointed by him will arrange for the restriction of the processing.
- Right to Data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you provided by you in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance by us, as the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that the processing is in accordance with the consent in accordance with type. 6 Abs. 1 letter a GDPR or Type. 9 para. 2 letter a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 point (b) GDPR and the processing is carried out using automated procedures, provided that the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority which has been entrusted to us as the controller.
In addition, in exercising your right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 abs. 1 GDPR has the right to obtain that the personal data be transmitted directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible and provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
You can contact our data protection officer at any time to assert the right to data portability.
- Right to object
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of personal data concerning you, which is due to nature. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. e or f GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process the personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling as far as it is related to such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process personal data for these purposes. If you wish to exercise this right of objection, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, for reasons arising from your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 sec. 1 GDPR shall be made to object, unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
To exercise the right to object, you can contact our Data Protection Officer. You are also free to exercise your right to object in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
- Automated decision-making in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect against you or similarly significantly affects you, unless the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us, or (2) under Union or Member State legislation to which we are subject, or (2) , and this legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) with your express consent.
If the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us, or (2) it is made with your express consent of the data subject, we will take appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on our part, to express your own point of view and to challenge the decision.
If you wish to exercise rights relating to automated decisions, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at any time.
- Right to withdraw from data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw your consent, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
- Legal basis for processing
Article. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis for our company for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, as is the case, for example, in the case of processing operations necessary for the performance of a travel contract, the provision of any other service or consideration, the processing shall be based on nature. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations as are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries concerning our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation that requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfilment of tax obligations, the processing shall be based on nature. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data could be necessary to protect vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor to our company or a participant in our travels were to be injured and his name, age, health insurance data or other vital information would have to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third parties. Then the processing would be based on art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. d GDPR. In the end, processing operations on art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. f GDPR. This legal basis is based on processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases if the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail. We are particularly permitted to do such processing because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In that regard, he took the view that a legitimate interest could be assumed if you are a customer of ours (recital 47 sentence 2 GDPR).
- Legitimate interests in the processing pursued by the person in charge or a third party
The processing of personal data is based on type. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. f GDPR is our legitimate interest in carrying out our business for the benefit of the well-being of all our employees and our shareholders.
- Legal or contractual provisions for the provision of personal data; necessary for the conclusion of the contract; obligation on the person concerned to provide the personal data; Possible consequences of non-deployment
We will inform you that the provision of personal data is in part required by law (e.g. Tax provisions) or are also based on contractual provisions (e.g. Information on the Contracting Party). Sometimes it may be necessary for you to provide us with personal data, which must subsequently be processed by us. For example, you are obligated to provide us with personal information when our company enters into a contract with you. Failure to provide the personal data would result in the contract not being concluded with you. Before you provide any personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer. Our Data Protection Officer will inform you on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of personal data is required by law or contract or is required for the conclusion of the contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and what the consequences would be for the non-provision of the personal data.
- Existence of automated decision-making
As a responsible company, we dispense with automatic decision-making or profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact email@example.com. Data for billing and accounting purposes are not affected by a termination or deletion.
- Use of social media plugins
Plugins of the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA) are integrated on our pages. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here:https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not wish that Facebook can associate visiting our sites to their Facebook account, log please of your Facebook account.
Collection and dissemination of information:
You can use the Google +1 button to publish information worldwide. the Google +1 button provides you and other users with personalized content from Google and our partners. Google will store the information that you have given + 1 for content, as well as information about the page that you viewed when you click + 1. Your + 1 can be considered notes along with your profile name and photo in Google services, how about in search results or in your Google profile, or other places on Web sites and ads on the Internet are displayed.
Google records information about your + 1-on activities to improve the Google services to you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that must contain at least the name chosen for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can replace a different name you used when sharing content with your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be displayed with users who know your E-Mail address or other identifying information you have.
Use of the collected information:
Features of the Twitter service are included on our pages. These features are offered by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and announced to other users. It transmitted data to Twitter.
You can change your Twitter privacy settings in the account settings unterhttps://twitter.com/account/settings.
You can httpss://help.pinterest.com/de/articles/personalization-and-data-other-websites here, even without having an account with Pinterest, change the settings for storing your data.
This website contains at least one plugin from YouTube, belonging to Google Inc., based in San Bruno/California, USA. As soon as you visit pages of our website equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the servers of YouTube is established. The Youtube server will be informed which special page of our website you have visited. If you are also logged into your YouTube account, you would allow YouTube to assign your browsing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can undo this ability to map if you log out of your account beforehand. For more information on the collection and use of your data by YouTube, please refer to the data protection notices www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/